Jane He is an associate in the Complex Commercial Litigation Department of the firm’s New York office. She is also active in the firm’s pro bono program and serves on the firm’s pro bono committee.
Jane graduated cum laude from Brooklyn Law School, where she served as a Notes & Comments Editor for the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law. She received her BA in Philosophy, with General Honors, from the University of Chicago.
- Representing major financial services firms and individuals in investigations conducted by the DOJ, SEC, and FINRA.
- Representing a multinational financial services firm in FCPA investigations.
- Representing a for-profit university and its current and former officers in a securities class action.
- Representing an aerospace company and its directors and officers in a securities class action.
- Representing a shipping company’s special committee in M&A litigation.
- Representing companies across numerous industries in breach of contract disputes.
- Representing a major publisher and a pharmaceutical company in antitrust litigations.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Achieves Complete Victory for Spirit AeroSystems in Securities Class Action July 6, 2016 • Client Successes