Alice Huling is an Associate in Kaye Scholer’s Litigation Department. Her areas of practice include antitrust, securities & derivative litigation and complex commercial litigation. Alice’s experience includes assisting in the representation of international corporations in antitrust and securities litigations.
Alice has also been actively involved in pro bono matters, working with victims of domestic violence to navigate both the immigration and family law systems. She serves on the Pro Bono, Litigation Associates Training, and Professional Development Committees at Kaye Scholer. She is also a steering committee member of the Women’s Advancement, Visibility, and Empowerment Initiative, the associate and counsel women’s group at Kaye Scholer.
Alice received a BA summa cum laude in History and Economics from The George Washington University. She received her JD from The New York University School of Law, where she was Senior Notes Editor on the Journal of International Law and Politics. She is a member of the bar of New York and admitted in the Southern District of New York.
- Representation of Penguin Random House LLC, in connection with ongoing Department of Justice compliance obligations and follow-on litigations relating to the pricing structure of e-books.
- Co-counsel defending a major magnesium producer in preparation for and throughout trial in a fraudulent conveyance litigation brought out of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- Represented Spirit Aerosystems, Inc. in connection with a SEC investigation and related class action through the granting of its motion to dismiss.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Secures Complete Motion to Dismiss for Redwood Capital July 22, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Achieves Complete Victory for Spirit AeroSystems in Securities Class Action July 6, 2016 • Client Successes
- GCR Highly Recommends Kaye Scholer Antitrust Practice January 14, 2016 • Recognitions