Manuela Krach is an Associate in the Bankruptcy & Restructuring Department of the firm’s London office. She is a German-qualified lawyer who advises in all areas of financial and corporate restructurings.
Ms. Krach passed the Second State Exam in 2011 after receiving her legal training at international law firms in Frankfurt and London.
- Advising a bidder in the potential acquisition of a € 48m bilateral loan secured by German assets.
- Advising a security trustee in the unwinding of a nominal € 1.2bn securitisation of German consumer receivables.
- Advising a special loan servicer in the restructuring of an asset backed € 320m+ issuance of senior debt;
- Advising the receivers of a Manx and a Cayman holding company on the restructuring process of loans granted to their property owning subsidiaries.
In The Market
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veling in Partnership with Flexpoint Ford November 19, 2015 • Client Successes
- CR Investment Management Sells Two More Properties from the Mercatoria Portfolio August 3, 2015 • Media Mentions