Meital Dror is an Associate in the Corporate Department of Kaye Scholer’s New York office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures and general corporate and commercial matters. Meital has experience advising domestic and foreign clients, including multinational corporations, large and small corporations, entrepreneurs, private companies and individuals.
Prior to joining Kaye Scholer, Meital was an associate in the corporate practice of Shiboleth LLP.
- Representation of an affiliate of the Blackstone Group and Cerberus Capital Management in connection with the sale of American Petroleum Tankers LLC and State Class Tankers LLC to Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP) for an aggregate amount of $962 million.
- Representation of State Class Tankers II LLC, a company owned by affiliates of the Blackstone Group, in entering into a Construction Contract for the construction of four tankers, as well as entering into a $365 million Secured Term Facility arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays in order to finance such construction.
- Representation of American Petroleum Tankers LLC, a joint venture between the Blackstone Group and Cerberus Capital Management, in connection with entering into a $280 million new senior secured credit facility and using proceeds from credit facility to redeem its existing first priority senior secured notes.
- Representation of a Blackstone portfolio company that will invest in global water infrastructure opportunities. Representation includes providing legal advice with regard to the company’s potential investment transactions in Europe and South America.
In The Market
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents American Securities in Milk Specialties Acquisition June 28, 2016 • Client Successes