Nikki is a member of the New York chapter of the Copyright Society of the USA. She is also a member of the Producers Council of the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) and an advisory board member of NYU’s Tisch East Alumni Council.
Prior to joining Kaye Scholer, Nikki was an associate at Squire Patton Boggs and previously served as in house counsel at Apple and Nokia.
- Representation of a leading global hospitality and entertainment company on the acquisition and development of a digital marketing platform to support a comprehensive guest experience across all digital touch points and on the restructuring of a multimillion dollar Internet infrastructure outsourcing agreement.
- Provision of mergers and acquisitions due diligence support to the UK’s largest commercial broadcaster in its multimillion dollar acquisition of a US reality TV company.
- Advised a mobile games company on service agreements for back-end development services and drafted the company’s demo software license agreement template.
- Pro bono representation of an international non-profit foundation with a mission of youth music education on a range of intellectual property and strategic issues.
- Advised Apple as a member of the iPad legal team on intellectual property, technology development and commercial agreements for a range of hardware components, equipment, materials and services.
- Advised Nokia on intellectual property, supply chain and commercial agreements, including technology and software licensing and development, global digital music services, global logistics services and global sourcing agreements for the manufacture and supply of hardware components for Nokia mobile devices.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Advises CAPS Payroll in Sale to Cast & Crew Entertainment Services June 21, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents J.W. Childs in Investment in Comoto Holdings Inc. March 17, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises American Securities on FiberMark Sale to Neenah Paper July 23, 2015 • Client Successes