Sean Scanlon is based in our London office and focuses on private equity-backed transactions and national and international mergers and acquisitions. Sean has advised on a large variety of corporate transactions and regularly acts for leading private equity houses, real estate investors, management teams and corporate clients. Prior to joining Kaye Scholer, Sean was a partner at DLA Piper and before that an associate at Allen & Overy.
Sean was recommended as a promising young Partner in Private Equity by Chambers UK: A Client’s Guide to the UK Legal Profession (2008).
- Bluebird Capital on the sale of Spacemaker to a subsidiary of Safestore Holdings plc.
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. in four transactions involving its acquisition and lease of 35 UK healthcare facilities involving UK operator Healthcare Homes Group Ltd.
- Founders and owners of London-based Eukleia Training Limited, a leading provider of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) e-learning and classroom training to the financial services sector, in its sale to Learning Technologies Group plc, a provider of comprehensive and integrated range of e-learning services and technologies to corporate and government clients.
- Owners of 328 Group Limited in the sale of their aviation companies, as well as the Type Certificate for Dornier 328 aircraft and other Dornier-related assets, to Sierra Nevada Corporation, an American prime systems integrator and electronic systems provider.
- Shareholders of Pharmalink Consulting, a leading global provider of regulatory affairs consulting services to the life sciences industry, on the sale of the company to business processes and operations provider Genpact Ltd.
- Bregal Capital on the reorganisation of Cognita, an international private schools group, and the investment in Cognita by funds managed by KKR.
- Bregal Capital in connection with the recommended acquisition by Canopius Group Limited of Omega Insurance Holdings Limited.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Advises Omega Healthcare on Its Continued Expansion in the UK April 8, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents Eukleia in Sale to Learning Technologies Group Plc August 6, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Omega Healthcare on Acquisition of 23 UK Care Home Facilities July 1, 2015 • Client Successes