Diana Sterk is an Associate in Kaye Scholer's Litigation Department. Diana has represented major pharmaceutical companies in complex state and federal investigations involving and healthcare fraud, including allegations of off-label promotion, anti-kickback statute violations, False Claims Act violations and other issues related to sales, marketing and pricing practices. She also defends corporations and financial institutions in a broad range of litigation, including healthcare, securities and product liability matters.
Diana is a contributor to Kaye Scholer’s Deskbook on Internal Investigations, Corporate Compliance and White Collar Issues. She has maintained an active pro bono practice handling civil and criminal appeals.
Diana received her JD cum laude from Northwestern University School of Law and her BS in Civil Engineering from MIT, where she was captain of the Varsity women’s soccer team. Prior to joining Kaye Scholer, she worked as a geotechnical engineer at Langan Engineering & Environmental Services.
In The Market
- 117 Lawyers and Legal Assistants Honored for Pro Bono Commitment February 25, 2014 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Lawyers Honored as Empire State Counsel by New York State Bar Association January 30, 2014 • Recognitions
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation in a series of pharmaceutical pricing fraud actions brought predominantly by state attorneys general.
- Pfizer Inc. in asbestos litigation filed across the United States.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation in federal litigation brought by a quitam relator involving allegations of healthcare fraud.
- A pharmaceutical company and a major financial institution in connection with SEC investigations.
- A major pharmaceutical manufacturer on its compliance and promotional programs.