Jeremy White is Counsel in Kaye Scholer’s Employment & Labor Group. Jeremy has counseled and represented a wide range of clients in complex litigation matters in the wage and hour and employment discrimination areas. He has specific expertise in collective and class actions under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and state wage and hour laws.
Jeremy has also represented pro bono clients, including disability rights organizations, in various matters. For his pro bono work, Jeremy received the Washington Lawyers’ Committee Outstanding Achievement Award.
Jeremy earned his JD from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. While there, he participated in the Congressional Administrative and Law Clinic, and clerked for the Honorable Judge Terry I. Adelman, US District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- Represented pharmaceutical company and successfully obtained the district court’s grant of summary judgment of plaintiffs’ wage and hour claims.
- Represented Fortune 500 company and successfully obtained dismissal of plaintiff’s disability rights claims under state law.
- Represented defendant in a patent infringement case involving gift card technology, resulting in the jury verdict that the patent was not infringed, invalid for obviousness, invalid for failure to name all of the inventors, and unenforceable due to inequitable conduct before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Represented defendant in a contractual dispute and successfully defeated claims of tortious interference, conspiracy, fraud, false claims and antitrust violations on a 12(b)(6) motion to dismiss.
- Successfully represented a labor unionist from Cameroon in his application for asylum and withholding of removal.
In the Market
- Kaye Scholer Advances in Chambers USA Rankings May 19, 2015
- Kaye Scholer Represents J.W. Childs in Cycle Gear Acquisition January 9, 2015
- Kaye Scholer Announces New Counsel for 2015 December 15, 2014