Lynn Toby Fisher is Special Counsel in the Corporate Department. She has extensive experience in the areas of
- mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of public and private companies representing both purchasers and sellers in widely diverse industries, public and private equity and debt financings,
- general counsel and advice to publicly-traded companies, including securities law compliance matters and counsel to Boards of Directors and various Committees of the Board,
- corporate restructurings representing companies and stakeholders in bankruptcy proceedings, and the acquisition and sale of businesses through in- and out-of-court proceedings involving financially distressed companies, including representation of unsecured creditors, debtors and principal investors, and
- structuring of real estate investment vehicles and related public securities work.
Lynn has spoken at numerous seminars on topics including the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley on both public and private companies, the design and implementation of disclosure controls and procedures and the initial public offering process.
- Highlights of the New York Nonprofit Revitalization Act of 2013 February 11, 2014
- The Conflict Minerals Rule: Practical Guidance and Roadmap to Implementation February 26, 2013
- Kaye Scholer Advises Gulf Coast Asphalt Company in Sale of Marine Terminal and Rail Car Unloading Facilities February 8, 2013