Lynn Toby Fisher is Special Counsel in the Corporate Department. She has extensive experience in the areas of
- mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of public and private companies representing both purchasers and sellers in widely diverse industries, public and private equity and debt financings,
- general counsel and advice to publicly-traded companies, including securities law compliance matters and counsel to Boards of Directors and various Committees of the Board,
- corporate restructurings representing companies and stakeholders in bankruptcy proceedings, and the acquisition and sale of businesses through in- and out-of-court proceedings involving financially distressed companies, including representation of unsecured creditors, debtors and principal investors, and
- structuring of real estate investment vehicles and related public securities work.
Lynn has spoken at numerous seminars on topics including the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley on both public and private companies, the design and implementation of disclosure controls and procedures and the initial public offering process.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Advises Gulf Coast Asphalt Company in Sale of Marine Terminal and Rail Car Unloading Facilities February 8, 2013 • 新闻公告
- The Daily Deal Recognizes Kaye Scholer For Top 2011 Private Equity Transactions April 1, 2012 • 评级与认同
- Kaye Scholer Represents KERN Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in Sale of Cobalt International Energy Shares February 28, 2012 • 新闻公告