Sandra Pfister is a Partner and a German-qualified corporate finance lawyer in Kaye Scholer’s Finance group. Sandra has extensive experience advising both banks and borrowers on a wide variety of corporate and structured finance transactions, including acquisition finance (both public bids and leveraged acquisitions), syndicated and bilateral lending, project finance, real estate finance, debt restructurings and Schuldschein loans (loan notes), as well as other general banking matters, both cross-border and in Germany. Additionally, her experience includes international debt and equity capital markets transactions such as corporate bond offerings (including high yields, LYONs, convertible and exchangeable bonds), IPOs, dual listings (including on NASDAQ), rights offerings and mandatory bids.全部显示
Legal 500 credits Sandra for having “rescued many tricky situations,” and clients value her “ability to think outside the box.” She is also among the few “frequently recommended lawyer[s] for lending and acquisition finance work” by JUVE (2010-2011) and, according to Chambers Global 2012 and Chambers Europe 2012, is appreciated for her “prowess in acquisition finance and project finance.” In Chambers Global 2013 and Chambers Europe 2013 clients describe her as “super - she has a very good knowledge and is extremely motivated. She also explains complex legal structures in a way we understand.”
- Representation of Rheinmetall AG in connection with its €500 million revolving credit facility arranged by Bayerische Landesbank, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and UniCredit Bank AG.
- Representation of American Securities LLC on certain aspects of the secured credit facility concluded in connection with its acquisition of Unifrax I LLC.
- Representation of Rheinmetall AG in connection with its €500 million 4% benchmark bond due 2017.
- Representation of SEB AG as MLA and lead underwriter in connection with the syndicated €300 million acquisition refinancing and working capital financing for public CompuGroup Medical AG.
- Representation of various banks in connection with project finance matters, primarily in the energy and infrastructure sectors, including EIB as senior and LGTT (mezzanine) lender on the financing of the A5 A-model roads PPP, the IFLR 2010 “Project Finance Deal of the Year” and NIBC and KfW in connection with the project financing for the Potsdam Parliament building.
- Representation of Helaba in connection with the acquisition and follow-on financing by Swiss real estate investor Corestate of a large German residential retail portfolio from BGP.
- Representation of one of the world’s largest financial institutions in connection with the state and KfW guaranteed refinancing for Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG.
- Advising HSBC and the other MLAs in connection with the approx. €42 billion financing of E.ON’s all cash offer for Spanish utility Endesa S.A.
- Representation of various international banks in connection with (structured) loan notes.