Sandra Pfister is a Partner and a German-qualified corporate finance lawyer in Kaye Scholer’s Finance group. Sandra has extensive experience advising both banks and borrowers on a wide variety of corporate and structured finance transactions, including acquisition finance (both public bids and leveraged acquisitions), syndicated and bilateral lending, project finance, trade finance (including ECA covered deals), real estate finance, debt restructurings and Schuldschein loans (loan notes), as well as other general banking matters, both cross-border and in Germany. Additionally, her experience includes equity capital/PE financings as well as international debt and equity capital markets transactions such as corporate bond offerings (including high yields, LYONs, convertible and exchangeable bonds), IPOs, dual listings (including on NASDAQ), rights offerings and mandatory bids.全部显示
Sandra is a recognized lawyer for “Banking & Finance: Acquisition Finance and Syndicated Lending” in Germany by Chambers Global (2012-2014) and Chambers Europe (2012-2013) and is among the few “frequently recommended lawyer[s] for lending and acquisition finance work” by JUVE (2010-2014). Clients appreciate her “prowess in acquisition finance and project finance (Chambers Global/Chambers Europe 2012), and describe her as “super – she has a very good knowledge, […] is extremely motivated and […] explains complex structures in a way we understand.” According to Chambers Global 2014, clients note, “she is not only technically strong but a very good leader and tough with competitors.” Sandra’s work additionally helped earn Kaye Scholer a first-time ranking in Germany for “Financial and Corporate: Banking – Other Notable” in the 2014 edition of IFLR1000 as well as regular rankings in JUVE as a recommended firm for project finance work.
- Representation of the founding partners in the creation (PE structure) of the independent German real estate investment banking boutique Victoria Partners GmbH.
- Representation of a portfolio company of American Securities LLC on its acquisition financing of a leading German glass-based products group.
- Representation of one of the world’s largest financial institutions in connection with its KfW-secured refinancing of a US$190 million
ECA-covered loan to a Mexican subsidiary of a German blue chip.
- Representation of a leading international bank on global supply chain financing arrangements (reverse factoring).
- Representation of American Securities LLC on certain aspects of its approx. US$590 million secured credit facility concluded in connection with its acquisition of Unifrax I LLC.
- Representation of MDax-listed Rheinmetall Aktiengesellschaft in connection with its €500 million revolving credit facility arranged by Bayerische Landesbank, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and UniCredit Bank AG as well as its €500 million 4% benchmark bond due 2017.
- Representation of a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry on its contemplated €300+ million post-IPO working capital financing.
- Representation of the MLAs, the EIB as well as various sponsors on four of the six successfully closed German roads PPPs, including the financing of the A5 roads PPP, the IFLR 2010 “Project Finance Deal of the Year.”
- Representation of NIBC Bank N.V. and KfW IPEX-Bank in connection with the project financing for the Potsdam Parliament building, the first government building to be realized as a PPP.
- Representation of SEB AG on its project co‑financing of HKM’s coking plant extension.
- Representation of various international financial institutions and corporations (incl. Rheinmetall Aktiengesellschaft, BBVA and a member of the Tatneft group) in connection with (structured) loan notes and ECA-covered financings.