Kaye Scholer represented American Securities Capital Partners, LLC in the sale of ASP Unifrax, Inc., along with its operating company subsidiary, Unifrax Corporation, to AEA Investors LLC. Unifrax is the leading global manufacturer of high temperature insulating fiber (HTIF) products and had been held as one of American Securities' portfolio companies since September, 2003. The Daily Deal reported the transaction in its May 4 issue.
Mel Cherney, Arthur Woodard, Syd Unger, Sheryl Gittlitz and Kate Parker all assisted in the sale.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes