Kaye Scholer represented American Securities Capital Partners, LLC in the sale of ASP Unifrax, Inc., along with its operating company subsidiary, Unifrax Corporation, to AEA Investors LLC. Unifrax is the leading global manufacturer of high temperature insulating fiber (HTIF) products and had been held as one of American Securities' portfolio companies since September, 2003. The Daily Deal reported the transaction in its May 4 issue.
Mel Cherney, Arthur Woodard, Syd Unger, Sheryl Gittlitz and Kate Parker all assisted in the sale.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles