Kaye Scholer represented the management shareholders of SunRay Renewable Energy Limited, a leading European solar energy group with operations in Spain, Italy, Greece, Israel and the UK, on tax and incentives structuring prior to and during the sale of the group for $277 million to SunPower Corp. [NASDAQ: SPWRA, SPWRB], a solar panel manufacturer headquartered in California.
Kaye Scholer lawyers working on the transaction were Tax Partner Daniel Lewin, Corporate Partner Stuart Fleet, Counsel Kate Parker, and Tax Partner Willys Schneider in New York.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes