Kaye Scholer represented the management shareholders of SunRay Renewable Energy Limited, a leading European solar energy group with operations in Spain, Italy, Greece, Israel and the UK, on tax and incentives structuring prior to and during the sale of the group for $277 million to SunPower Corp. [NASDAQ: SPWRA, SPWRB], a solar panel manufacturer headquartered in California.
Kaye Scholer lawyers working on the transaction were Tax Partner Daniel Lewin, Corporate Partner Stuart Fleet, Counsel Kate Parker, and Tax Partner Willys Schneider in New York.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions