Kaye Scholer represented the management shareholders of SunRay Renewable Energy Limited, a leading European solar energy group with operations in Spain, Italy, Greece, Israel and the UK, on tax and incentives structuring prior to and during the sale of the group for $277 million to SunPower Corp. [NASDAQ: SPWRA, SPWRB], a solar panel manufacturer headquartered in California.
Kaye Scholer lawyers working on the transaction were Tax Partner Daniel Lewin, Corporate Partner Stuart Fleet, Counsel Kate Parker, and Tax Partner Willys Schneider in New York.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts