Kaye Scholer represented Liberty Tire Recycling, a portfolio company of American Securities LLC, in its $200 million offering of senior unsecured notes pursuant to Rule 144A and the refinancing of its existing senior credit facility. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Liberty is the leading scrap tire recycler and collector in the United States and Canada, and is a producer of various tire-derived end products, including tire-derived fuel, rubber mulch and crumb rubber used in synthetic turf fields.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Mark Kingsley, Lowell Dashefsky and Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions