Kaye Scholer represented Liberty Tire Recycling, a portfolio company of American Securities LLC, in its $200 million offering of senior unsecured notes pursuant to Rule 144A and the refinancing of its existing senior credit facility. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Liberty is the leading scrap tire recycler and collector in the United States and Canada, and is a producer of various tire-derived end products, including tire-derived fuel, rubber mulch and crumb rubber used in synthetic turf fields.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Mark Kingsley, Lowell Dashefsky and Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- OCC Proposes Special Fintech Bank Charter December 9, 2016 • Client Alerts
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles