Kaye Scholer represented Liberty Tire Recycling, a portfolio company of American Securities LLC, in its $200 million offering of senior unsecured notes pursuant to Rule 144A and the refinancing of its existing senior credit facility. Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Liberty is the leading scrap tire recycler and collector in the United States and Canada, and is a producer of various tire-derived end products, including tire-derived fuel, rubber mulch and crumb rubber used in synthetic turf fields.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Mark Kingsley, Lowell Dashefsky and Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes