Kaye Scholer represented American Securities LLC in its significant investment in Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. ("ADS"). Based in Hilliard, Ohio, ADS is a leading manufacturer of corrugated high-density polyethylene pipe. ADS' products are used in a variety of end markets, including storm and sanitary sewer systems, stormwater retention/detention systems, septic systems, roadway construction, residential and commercial construction, golf courses, athletic fields and infrastructure. ADS has customers in over 40 countries, 48 manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Chile, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and Brazil, and 28 distribution yards in the U.S., Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Peru.
The Kaye Scholer Team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and Lowell Dashefsky.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles