Kaye Scholer represented American Securities LLC in its significant investment in Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. ("ADS"). Based in Hilliard, Ohio, ADS is a leading manufacturer of corrugated high-density polyethylene pipe. ADS' products are used in a variety of end markets, including storm and sanitary sewer systems, stormwater retention/detention systems, septic systems, roadway construction, residential and commercial construction, golf courses, athletic fields and infrastructure. ADS has customers in over 40 countries, 48 manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Chile, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and Brazil, and 28 distribution yards in the U.S., Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Peru.
The Kaye Scholer Team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and Lowell Dashefsky.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions