Kaye Scholer represented American Securities LLC in its significant investment in Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. ("ADS"). Based in Hilliard, Ohio, ADS is a leading manufacturer of corrugated high-density polyethylene pipe. ADS' products are used in a variety of end markets, including storm and sanitary sewer systems, stormwater retention/detention systems, septic systems, roadway construction, residential and commercial construction, golf courses, athletic fields and infrastructure. ADS has customers in over 40 countries, 48 manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Chile, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and Brazil, and 28 distribution yards in the U.S., Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Peru.
The Kaye Scholer Team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and Lowell Dashefsky.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes