Kaye Scholer Represents Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec in Investment in SW Energy Capital Limited Partnership
Kaye Scholer represented Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, which manages public pension funds in Quebec and has in excess of US$200 billion in assets under management, in the completion of a US$60 million investment in SW Energy Capital Limited Partnership, a private investment fund established to make investments in the energy industry, principally through small North America-based private companies.
The Kaye Scholer team included Steven G. Canner, Jeffrey D. Scheine, Farhad Jalinous and Gregg M. Benson.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles