Kaye Scholer Represents Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec in Investment in SW Energy Capital Limited Partnership
Kaye Scholer represented Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, which manages public pension funds in Quebec and has in excess of US$200 billion in assets under management, in the completion of a US$60 million investment in SW Energy Capital Limited Partnership, a private investment fund established to make investments in the energy industry, principally through small North America-based private companies.
The Kaye Scholer team included Steven G. Canner, Jeffrey D. Scheine, Farhad Jalinous and Gregg M. Benson.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts