Kaye Scholer is representing London-based private equity firm Compass Partners International LLP and portfolio company Drake Beam Morin, Inc. (“DBM”) in its sale to Adecco Group. The enterprise value of the deal is €149 million ($212 million).
DBM is one of the world's leading providers of strategic human resources solutions for retaining, developing and transitioning employees. The company is headquartered in New York and provides services to a large customer base through an extensive global network of offices and affiliates in the USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America. Compass acquired DBM from the Thomson Corporation in 2004.
Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company. Combining DBM with Adecco’s Lee Hecht Harrison business will create the world’s leading career transition and talent development services provider with services across the employee life cycle.
The transaction remains subject to customary closing conditions, including the receipt of certain regulatory approvals, and is expected to close in the third quarter of 2011.
The Kaye Scholer Team was led by Steven Canner and Emanuel Cherney, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Robert Bell, Jeffrey London and Raul Moreno.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions