Kaye Scholer Represents American Securities in its Sale of Pipeline and Midstream Businesses from Delphi Midstream Partners
Kaye Scholer represented private equity firm American Securities as a majority shareholder in the sale of the Laser Northeast Gathering System and other midstream businesses from Delphi Midstream Partners, LLC to Williams Partners L.P. The Laser Gathering System is currently comprised of 33 miles of 16-inch natural gas pipeline and associated gathering facilities in Susquehanna County, PA, as well as 10 miles of gathering pipeline in southern New York. The deal is valued at approximately $750 million in cash and stock. This is the third major transaction in the past month on which Kaye Scholer has represented American Securities.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Mel Cherney and Derek Stoldt and included Laurie Abramowitz, Robert Bell, Jeffrey London, Victoria Frankenburg, Peter Danias, Connie Ericson, Holly Holloway, Viktoriya Karshenboyem and Konstantinos Yiannopoulos.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles