Kaye Scholer Represents American Securities in its Sale of Pipeline and Midstream Businesses from Delphi Midstream Partners
Kaye Scholer represented private equity firm American Securities as a majority shareholder in the sale of the Laser Northeast Gathering System and other midstream businesses from Delphi Midstream Partners, LLC to Williams Partners L.P. The Laser Gathering System is currently comprised of 33 miles of 16-inch natural gas pipeline and associated gathering facilities in Susquehanna County, PA, as well as 10 miles of gathering pipeline in southern New York. The deal is valued at approximately $750 million in cash and stock. This is the third major transaction in the past month on which Kaye Scholer has represented American Securities.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Mel Cherney and Derek Stoldt and included Laurie Abramowitz, Robert Bell, Jeffrey London, Victoria Frankenburg, Peter Danias, Connie Ericson, Holly Holloway, Viktoriya Karshenboyem and Konstantinos Yiannopoulos.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes