Kaye Scholer Represents American Securities in its Sale of Pipeline and Midstream Businesses from Delphi Midstream Partners
Kaye Scholer represented private equity firm American Securities as a majority shareholder in the sale of the Laser Northeast Gathering System and other midstream businesses from Delphi Midstream Partners, LLC to Williams Partners L.P. The Laser Gathering System is currently comprised of 33 miles of 16-inch natural gas pipeline and associated gathering facilities in Susquehanna County, PA, as well as 10 miles of gathering pipeline in southern New York. The deal is valued at approximately $750 million in cash and stock. This is the third major transaction in the past month on which Kaye Scholer has represented American Securities.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partners Mel Cherney and Derek Stoldt and included Laurie Abramowitz, Robert Bell, Jeffrey London, Victoria Frankenburg, Peter Danias, Connie Ericson, Holly Holloway, Viktoriya Karshenboyem and Konstantinos Yiannopoulos.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes