Kaye Scholer is advising RPM Access, LLC (RPM) in connection with a $75 million equity investment by Google in RPM’s 50 megawatt Rippey Wind Farm, located in Greene County, Iowa. RPM is an independent developer, owner and operator of wind farms in the Midwest and is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa.
The Kaye Scholer team is led by Jeffrey Chester and includes Sydney Unger, Victoria Gilbert, Julia Schiesel, Tiffany Graddick and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- NISPOM’s New Insider Threat Program Is an Opportunity to Establish Competitive Edge July 13, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Reuters Interviews Rutenberg and Greenblatt on Energy Industry MLP Trends March 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Reuters Interviews Rutenberg on Recent MLP Ruling’s Energy Sector Implications March 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Distressed Coal—Will the Cycle Ever Turn? February 11, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Pro Bono Representation Helps Protect the Public Interest in Proposed Utility Company Merger August 31, 2015 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Gravity Midstream on Bank Loans August 27, 2015 • Client Successes
- Randy Speck Named Chair of the Sustainability Energy Utility Advisory Board August 26, 2015 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2016 Recognizes 45 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 17, 2015 • Recognitions