Kaye Scholer represented Healthcare Finance Group, LLC (HFG), a specialty lender dedicated to providing secured debt financing to healthcare companies, in connection with its sale to specialty finance company Fifth Street Finance Corp. for an aggregate purchase price of $116 million. The acquisition is structured as a sale of membership interests. Members of HFG’s experienced senior management team will continue providing leadership to HFG moving forward.
Since its founding, HFG has financed in excess of $21 billion in receivables. HFG’s current outstanding loan portfolio consists of 57 loans with a value of approximately $270 million.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Rory Greiss, Terry Novetsky and Mark Kingsley, Counsels Jeffrey Misher and Peter Danias, and Associate Dino Yiannopoulos.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts