Kaye Scholer represented Healthcare Finance Group, LLC (HFG), a specialty lender dedicated to providing secured debt financing to healthcare companies, in connection with its sale to specialty finance company Fifth Street Finance Corp. for an aggregate purchase price of $116 million. The acquisition is structured as a sale of membership interests. Members of HFG’s experienced senior management team will continue providing leadership to HFG moving forward.
Since its founding, HFG has financed in excess of $21 billion in receivables. HFG’s current outstanding loan portfolio consists of 57 loans with a value of approximately $270 million.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Rory Greiss, Terry Novetsky and Mark Kingsley, Counsels Jeffrey Misher and Peter Danias, and Associate Dino Yiannopoulos.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes