Kaye Scholer represented Healthcare Finance Group, LLC (HFG), a specialty lender dedicated to providing secured debt financing to healthcare companies, in connection with its sale to specialty finance company Fifth Street Finance Corp. for an aggregate purchase price of $116 million. The acquisition is structured as a sale of membership interests. Members of HFG’s experienced senior management team will continue providing leadership to HFG moving forward.
Since its founding, HFG has financed in excess of $21 billion in receivables. HFG’s current outstanding loan portfolio consists of 57 loans with a value of approximately $270 million.
The Kaye Scholer team included Partners Rory Greiss, Terry Novetsky and Mark Kingsley, Counsels Jeffrey Misher and Peter Danias, and Associate Dino Yiannopoulos.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes