A team of Kaye Scholer lawyers in our Frankfurt, London and New York offices advised the shareholders of Activaero GmbH, Gmünden in the sale of all their shares to Vectura Group plc for a total of €130 million, funded through a combination of cash payments and Vectura shares.
Activaero is a private German pharmaceutical company originating from Helmholtz Zentrum München and providing novel solutions for severe respiratory diseases. Vectura is a UK-based product development company, listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: VEC), which focuses on the development of pharmaceutical therapies for the treatment of airways-related diseases. The acquisition of Activaero fulfills a number of strategic priorities for Vectura in a single transaction, including making the company a therapeutic area specialist for airways diseases.
The Kaye Scholer team advising the Activaero shareholders includes Special Counsel Gottfried Freier, Partner Stuart Fleet, and Associates Klaus Alten and Amy Utley (Corporate); Partners Martin Weger and Daniel Lewin and Associate Felix Haug (Tax); Associate Tim Luchtenberg (Employment & Labor); Associate Alexander Druckenbrodt (Complex Commercial Litigation); Counsel Marci Settle (Corporate) and Partner David Sausen (Tax).
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles