A team of Kaye Scholer lawyers in our Frankfurt, London and New York offices advised the shareholders of Activaero GmbH, Gmünden in the sale of all their shares to Vectura Group plc for a total of €130 million, funded through a combination of cash payments and Vectura shares.
Activaero is a private German pharmaceutical company originating from Helmholtz Zentrum München and providing novel solutions for severe respiratory diseases. Vectura is a UK-based product development company, listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: VEC), which focuses on the development of pharmaceutical therapies for the treatment of airways-related diseases. The acquisition of Activaero fulfills a number of strategic priorities for Vectura in a single transaction, including making the company a therapeutic area specialist for airways diseases.
The Kaye Scholer team advising the Activaero shareholders includes Special Counsel Gottfried Freier, Partner Stuart Fleet, and Associates Klaus Alten and Amy Utley (Corporate); Partners Martin Weger and Daniel Lewin and Associate Felix Haug (Tax); Associate Tim Luchtenberg (Employment & Labor); Associate Alexander Druckenbrodt (Complex Commercial Litigation); Counsel Marci Settle (Corporate) and Partner David Sausen (Tax).
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes