A team of Kaye Scholer lawyers in our Frankfurt, London and New York offices advised the shareholders of Activaero GmbH, Gmünden in the sale of all their shares to Vectura Group plc for a total of €130 million, funded through a combination of cash payments and Vectura shares.
Activaero is a private German pharmaceutical company originating from Helmholtz Zentrum München and providing novel solutions for severe respiratory diseases. Vectura is a UK-based product development company, listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: VEC), which focuses on the development of pharmaceutical therapies for the treatment of airways-related diseases. The acquisition of Activaero fulfills a number of strategic priorities for Vectura in a single transaction, including making the company a therapeutic area specialist for airways diseases.
The Kaye Scholer team advising the Activaero shareholders includes Special Counsel Gottfried Freier, Partner Stuart Fleet, and Associates Klaus Alten and Amy Utley (Corporate); Partners Martin Weger and Daniel Lewin and Associate Felix Haug (Tax); Associate Tim Luchtenberg (Employment & Labor); Associate Alexander Druckenbrodt (Complex Commercial Litigation); Counsel Marci Settle (Corporate) and Partner David Sausen (Tax).
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions