Kaye Scholer advised leading global business information and events company Questex Media Group in its sale by merger to an affiliate of private equity firm Shamrock Capital Advisors. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Questex has approximately 350 employees in offices around the world, and produces more than 50 industry-leading trade shows, conferences and business events in addition to a number of digital media products.
The Kaye Scholer deal team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeff London, Counsel David Menchel and Gregg Benson, and Associates Connie Ericson, Raul Moreno, Brian Witkowski and Tiffany Graddick.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles