Kaye Scholer advised leading global business information and events company Questex Media Group in its sale by merger to an affiliate of private equity firm Shamrock Capital Advisors. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Questex has approximately 350 employees in offices around the world, and produces more than 50 industry-leading trade shows, conferences and business events in addition to a number of digital media products.
The Kaye Scholer deal team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeff London, Counsel David Menchel and Gregg Benson, and Associates Connie Ericson, Raul Moreno, Brian Witkowski and Tiffany Graddick.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles