Kaye Scholer advised leading global business information and events company Questex Media Group in its sale by merger to an affiliate of private equity firm Shamrock Capital Advisors. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Questex has approximately 350 employees in offices around the world, and produces more than 50 industry-leading trade shows, conferences and business events in addition to a number of digital media products.
The Kaye Scholer deal team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz and Jeff London, Counsel David Menchel and Gregg Benson, and Associates Connie Ericson, Raul Moreno, Brian Witkowski and Tiffany Graddick.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts