Kaye Scholer represented private equity sponsor Uni-World Capital, L.P. in connection with its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drake Holding, LLC, the parent company of Drake Manufacturing Services, Co., a leading manufacturer of precision CNC machine tools. In addition to counseling Uni-World in connection with the acquisition, Kaye Scholer also negotiated the equity and employment arrangements with members of the management team, who rolled over a significant portion of equity in the post-acquisition company.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and Counsel David Menchel, and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz, Glynna Christian, Alan Glantz and Jeff London, Counsels Mary Lou Zwick and Lauretta Moran, and Associates Connie Ericson, Raul Moreno, LaToya Edwards, Roxanne Mintz and Nikki Mondschein.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles