Kaye Scholer represented private equity sponsor Uni-World Capital, L.P. in connection with its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drake Holding, LLC, the parent company of Drake Manufacturing Services, Co., a leading manufacturer of precision CNC machine tools. In addition to counseling Uni-World in connection with the acquisition, Kaye Scholer also negotiated the equity and employment arrangements with members of the management team, who rolled over a significant portion of equity in the post-acquisition company.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and Counsel David Menchel, and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz, Glynna Christian, Alan Glantz and Jeff London, Counsels Mary Lou Zwick and Lauretta Moran, and Associates Connie Ericson, Raul Moreno, LaToya Edwards, Roxanne Mintz and Nikki Mondschein.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes