Kaye Scholer represented private equity sponsor Uni-World Capital, L.P. in connection with its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drake Holding, LLC, the parent company of Drake Manufacturing Services, Co., a leading manufacturer of precision CNC machine tools. In addition to counseling Uni-World in connection with the acquisition, Kaye Scholer also negotiated the equity and employment arrangements with members of the management team, who rolled over a significant portion of equity in the post-acquisition company.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partner Stephen Koval and Counsel David Menchel, and included Partners Laurie Abramowitz, Glynna Christian, Alan Glantz and Jeff London, Counsels Mary Lou Zwick and Lauretta Moran, and Associates Connie Ericson, Raul Moreno, LaToya Edwards, Roxanne Mintz and Nikki Mondschein.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes