Kaye Scholer represented longtime client Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. (Spirit) in its public offering of $300 million of senior unsecured notes and a related tender offer for outstanding notes, Spirit’s first investment grade offering. Spirit designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft.
The Kaye Scholer team included Corporate partners Mark Kingsley and Christopher Peterson and associates Shay Soltani and Tyler Conway.
Spirit's press releases announcing these transactions can be found here:
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes