Kaye Scholer represented longtime client Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. (Spirit) in its public offering of $300 million of senior unsecured notes and a related tender offer for outstanding notes, Spirit’s first investment grade offering. Spirit designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft.
The Kaye Scholer team included Corporate partners Mark Kingsley and Christopher Peterson and associates Shay Soltani and Tyler Conway.
Spirit's press releases announcing these transactions can be found here:
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts