Kaye Scholer represented longtime client Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. (Spirit) in its public offering of $300 million of senior unsecured notes and a related tender offer for outstanding notes, Spirit’s first investment grade offering. Spirit designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft.
The Kaye Scholer team included Corporate partners Mark Kingsley and Christopher Peterson and associates Shay Soltani and Tyler Conway.
Spirit's press releases announcing these transactions can be found here:
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions