A Kaye Scholer deal team recently advised Baltic Trading Limited’s independent special committee on a definitive merger agreement with Genco Shipping & Trading Limited, Baltic’s parent company. The stock-for-stock deal, which was announced April 8, is expected to close in the third quarter of 2015. Genco expects to have its stock listed on the NYSE upon consummation of the merger.
The Kaye Scholer team for this transaction included Corporate attorneys Mel Cherney, Steven Canner, Nick O’Keefe, Peter Danias, Amita Gopinath and Michelle Han; Tax attorneys Laurie Abramowitz and Gus Weinkam; Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits attorneys Jeff London and Brian Witkowski, Bankruptcy & Restructuring attorney Scott Talmadge, Litigation attorney Aaron Rubinstein, Environmental attorney Connie Ericson and Finance attorney Jeff Misher.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters