A Kaye Scholer deal team recently advised Baltic Trading Limited’s independent special committee on a definitive merger agreement with Genco Shipping & Trading Limited, Baltic’s parent company. The stock-for-stock deal, which was announced April 8, is expected to close in the third quarter of 2015. Genco expects to have its stock listed on the NYSE upon consummation of the merger.
The Kaye Scholer team for this transaction included Corporate attorneys Mel Cherney, Steven Canner, Nick O’Keefe, Peter Danias, Amita Gopinath and Michelle Han; Tax attorneys Laurie Abramowitz and Gus Weinkam; Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits attorneys Jeff London and Brian Witkowski, Bankruptcy & Restructuring attorney Scott Talmadge, Litigation attorney Aaron Rubinstein, Environmental attorney Connie Ericson and Finance attorney Jeff Misher.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions