A Kaye Scholer deal team recently advised Baltic Trading Limited’s independent special committee on a definitive merger agreement with Genco Shipping & Trading Limited, Baltic’s parent company. The stock-for-stock deal, which was announced April 8, is expected to close in the third quarter of 2015. Genco expects to have its stock listed on the NYSE upon consummation of the merger.
The Kaye Scholer team for this transaction included Corporate attorneys Mel Cherney, Steven Canner, Nick O’Keefe, Peter Danias, Amita Gopinath and Michelle Han; Tax attorneys Laurie Abramowitz and Gus Weinkam; Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits attorneys Jeff London and Brian Witkowski, Bankruptcy & Restructuring attorney Scott Talmadge, Litigation attorney Aaron Rubinstein, Environmental attorney Connie Ericson and Finance attorney Jeff Misher.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles